- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Monday, 17 October 2016 15:23
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 412
Monday, March 6, 2017
Visitors to ipscnb.ca and ipscnb.org may have noticed some changes to the website over the past 48 hours. That is because work is currently being done to further improve the functionality of this website which will likely span over the next few weeks. As always, your patience is appreciated while time and effort is put into bringing IPSCNB's online presence up to par with that of our Canadian counterparts. Suggestions from meetings etc. have been instrumental in the tailoring of this website to organizational needs. Thank you!
Changes you can expect to see but are not limited to:
- Creation of a Members Area and Executive Area
- Ability to create an account and submit it for administrator approval
- Access levels appropriate to members/guests/executive/editors/etc.
- Discussion Forum
- Classified Section For Members (Potentially a forum-based feature)
- Facelift and tidying up of the general appearance of the website
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Good day everyone.